August 24, 2007

Towels...

I spent over $200 on apartment stuff yesterday! At first I was paranoid that I was going to spend over $500 because I just kept thinking of more and more I needed but it all came out to a pleasent $170, then I ordered my shower curtain and it was $30! I had a slight fiasco with towels but all is well and I have keep reminding myself that for now we can do with what we are given and what we can find cheap...I can get my ideal, more quality things when we get married.

In other news, next week is going to be CRAZY busy at work. On top of regular stuff I have to finish the Sept./Oct. newsletter, create the Fall calendar, mail parent packets for our parent meeting, create flyers for our Young Adult Ministry, put together at least 60 bags of cookies with flyers for our Biola church promo, make sure we have all the stuff we need for our Biola church promo, be at Biola for 6 hours for the church promo, finalize volunteers for Burgers & Bands, go shopping for Burgers & Bands, find a babysitter for Thursday night, finalize details for Young Adults Thursday night, plus sometime soon I need to get cracking on the snack shack....ahhh....the joys of ministry!!

No comments: