March 3, 2008

5...4...3...2...1...

5 days to go! And I made my goal of being done with wedding prep a week before the wedding! Well...almost (which was the goal of my goal haha). All I have left to do is finish up the slideshow, do the beading on my veil, wrap my attendants gifts and put together the kid's favors. Oh, and finish packing for the honeymoon. I'd get more of that done today only now I'm not feeling very well. I've got a killer headache and keep getting dizzy and lightheaded when I stand up. So I'm taking it easy and drinking more water.

But really, I'm so not stresed or nervous or scared. I'm just ready to be married and start my life with Matt. We moved all his stuff into my apartment over this past weekend. It's weird to see his clothes hanging in the closet. The apartment is a disaster right now with all my wedding stuff, all of Matt's stuff, and then all the boxes from all the shower and wedding gifts.

Oh, speaking of gifts, we've recieved 2 sets of our dishes and our vacuum in the mail but the packages didn't say who they were from. So if they're from you, please let me know so we can send thank you cards!

No comments: