December 28, 2011

24.1

As I was falling asleep last night I had a ton of things going through my brain to blog about. Now that I'm sitting down to actually do it, I can't remember what the heck it was...

So far I've only gained 6lbs. My doctor says that's a good number, and I'm happy that I'm still basically completely mobile. Yes, my body hurts more than it did before, but it's not a constant pain or something I can't handle...just little aches. I did have a few days of bad heart burn but that's pretty under control as long as I don't eat too soon before going to bed. So all in all I'm feeling pretty good.

I feel Noah moving a lot now; a week ago he had a CRAZY day-long dance party or something because every time I sat still I would feel him kicking. It was fun because Matt was able to really feel him move a couple times. Otherwise it's just little flutters/rolling sensations that can't be felt too much on the outside.

We started our Bradley classes this Monday. The first class was a little slow, being an introduction and all, but I'm really looking forward to the next classes. I think it will reinforce a lot of what I know and help me put it into practice as well as really give Matt concrete tools to be involved with the labor and delivery.

Well, I'm not sure if any of those things I wrote about were what I was thinking of last night but that'll have to do!

No comments: