April 30, 2011

I have the best family....EVER!

1st ever Cousins + Others Day was a complete success!!! Just made me think about the amazing legacy my grandparents left. All their grandchildren and their spouses/significant others are living for Jesus and are so close to each other. I can just imagine them being so proud of us, especially Yoto. I think it was Joel today that said "crazy how flavor can bring back so many memories!". I think that would make Yata happier than anything else! To sum up today:


Cousins + Skype + Carnitas + Martian Salad + Cidral + Horchata + Jarritos + Masa Pan + Yata's Rice + Paletas + The Court Jester + Easter Egg Hunt + Realizing we're our parents (haha) = best day ever!!!!!



Can't wait to post the picture we took of "all" of us cousins while Skyping with the Allevatos!

No comments: