October 8, 2007

(Not very good) pictures of the apartment

So until I get my new camera in the mail, these pictures will have to do. They are only of the bathroom and living room because the other rooms were way too mess to take pictures of :)


The bathroom towards the mirror so you can see all 3 walls.


This is my sink, and all my stuff...I need to get a medicine cabinet for that wall right there on the left.


This is in the living room, taken from inside the front door. The doorway to the left is the hallway to the bathroom straight ahead and the bedroom to the right. Our little baby TV looks so pathetic.


This is taken from the hallway towards the front door. On the left is the bar into the kitchen and the dining area. All those boxes and bags are finally gone! :)


Taken from the same spot, just to show you my beautiful couch o.O

And this is one of my dear little termite friends. I usually find them dead like this one on the bathroom floor or in the bedroom and hallway. They seem to have left but I'm still a bit paranoid.

No comments: