October 22, 2007

Some pictures from this past weekend

This past weekend was fun, but far from relaxing!

Friday we had the Young Adults 2nd Annual Pumpking Carving Contest. My pumpking got 2nd place but it got left in a car and got all fuzzy...I threw it out. Here are some pictures...




Mary & Jessica's cowboyriding a bull






The whole gang!






Me & my pumpkin





Lily & Kaylin had a blast playing together


You can check out http://ghfcyoungadults.blogspot.com/ and my facebook for more pictures.



Saturday was my sister Chelsea's 16th birthday party. We had a Mystery in the Library murder mystery party. I was Snow White, Matt was Huck Finn...etc. Here are some of the fun pictures. Again, check out my facebook for the rest!


Matt as Huck Finn & Austin as Tom Sawyer

Playing with the settings on my new camera


Snow White & Cinderella

Someday my prince will come, for now I'm going with Dracula!
Joan of Arc, Mrs. Elinor Ferrars, Snow White & Alice


And last but not least, my new favorite photograph ever and our attempt to replicate it. It's called Il Bacio by Furman Baldwin and we saw it on the wall at Red Robin and immediately Jess and I knew it was us! :) Michael found it online and we decided to try and recreate it...I think we'll try again sometime NOT in costumes :)



No comments: