September 4, 2007

Whew!

It's over!!! Not only that but another week has started and it's started with a BANG!

Burgers & Bands went AMAZINGLY well!!!! All the food went perfectly and we're able to return some so we did great money wise. Saturday was the bbq at Mandy's which was nice and relaxing even though it was super hot...but then again there's not much choice in S. California right now...the weather is hot and HOTTER. We're pulling 103-108 right now...ugh, even I've been sweating a bunch!

Monday we had an awesome Labor Day party with the regulars plus the Morseys & Allevatos which was fun. And today I went back to work and everything took longer than it should have and the only big thing I really got accomplished today was to fix something that should have been done on Friday. Plus I have sciatica so driving is driving (haha) me insane! Actually, any sitting is torture really.

The big news for today though is that Matt and I sign our lease on Saturday and I move in! That's right, as of this Saturday I will be living all by my lonesome in my ow n apartment! Chelsea, Rachel and I packed the rest of my room today (I had already started knowing it was coming) and it's slowly becoming more real. I've spent ridiculous amounts of money buying the necessities that you never think about (a flyswatter? floss? scissors?!) and I've been good to only buy what we need, not the little extras...and it's still scarily expensive! But I'm confident that we can handle it. To say I'm excited would be an understatment. Ya'll will get an e-mail with my new contact info when I'm all set up (I say "ya'll" like there are actually people who read this! ha!)

No comments: