September 24, 2007

PICTURES!!

I finally took the time to figure out how to upload pictures from my phone so now I can show all of you pictures from moving.

First are the lovely boxes and boxes of stuff. The grocery bags are just food for dinner that night. This is actually after I had emptied quite a few boxes. Here's my mom doing dishes It took Tony, Michael, Matt and HK to get my fridge up the stairs.
So those are my pictures from moving. I was rather frustrated with myself when I realized halfway through (if not more) that I had forgotten to be taking pictures. I think that's my main weakness in my scrapbooking endeavors. It's easy to put together a page when you have good pictures...I just always forget to take pictures!!

Here are some pictures from yesterday - Michael, Jess, Matt and I went to a Ducks vs. Canucks pre-season game and then out to dinner at Claim Jumper. We forgot a digital camera so we bought a disposable so I'll put those pictures up once we get them developed. We also ran into Zoro at the game just a few rows below us so we actually have some pictures of all 4 of us!

Matt and I doing our goofy smiles that Jess gets such a kick out of (this is the first picture of us at any of the hockey games we've ever been to!)



Michael and Jess supposed to be being goofy but Michael just looks like the devil.

Our view. We were in row T, and row U was the highest you could be :) Oh well! The seats were free and we talked most of the time anyways!

No comments: